Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Not too late to join the party...

It's really oh-so-easy, isn't it? Just click on create blog and suddenly I have one. Not at all sure what I'm going to do with it, not even thrilled with the title, but I've always been a sucker for a little alliteration. Maybe I should have just called it work in progress - that's me. :)

So many things have been pointing to me needing to write, but I have no discipline and any "nice to do's" just fall off the precipice of my mountainous lists. Maybe a blog will shame me into contributing thoughts, memories, (atrocious) photos, news - I need a ball to start rolling, gather me up in its momentum and hurtle me towards inspiration!

Really can't even begin to imagine strangers wanting to read extraneous ramblings of a middle-aged mother, but I feel it would be rude not to introduce myself. I am Sue, an Australian mother of 3 gorgeous, fun, spirited girls, blessed to have married a good man who turned out to be so much more and who is the steadying hand on my roller-coaster life. I work with children with special needs which fills my heart on a daily basis and practically speaking it's as convenient as it could be, working at the same primary school as my two younger daughters, less than 500 m from our home. There is more to this story, isn't there always? Grazing the surface, but don't want to frighten anyone away already LOL

I undertake to find out how on earth to make this work - as half the world as I know it already blogs, I should have plenty of help and advice on hand. Look forward to sharing some pics and idle thoughts and family news.

talk soon
Sue
xxx

5 comments:

Georgie said...

Yay! Welcome to blogland Grinder!
I'm looking forward to lots of essays :P
xxx

Carrie Young said...

oh yay! welcome to the world of blogging! :D :D

Sue J said...

Thanks for the kind welcome (and the link DB), gorgeous girls - now tell me how to add music LOL Do you think I'll break any records for verbosity? Why use one word when I could use several hundred??

Kaz said...

Ahhh Sue! (BIG smiley face) Did i tell you how much i miss you?

Sheye Rosemeyer said...

Oh fantastic!! If there's one woman who SHOULD be blogging, it's you, Miss Amazing With Words.
Can't wait to include you in my daily blog round.
Love and hugs for you and yours.
S xxx