Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cute and yummy







This is especially for Kaz and her pair of budding cooks, Lauren and Kayley. Look at this sweet little pair – how cute and yummy.
Sophie went to a cooking party at a gorgeous local shop that does children’s cooking clasess a couple of weekends ago. When I arrived to pick her up, I found these two pancake moulds and knowing what addicts my trio are, we simply had to adopt them and bring them home with us (along with colourful individual jelly moulds with sealable tops perfect for school lunchboxes and a pair of oh-so-cute pastel green tipped mini tongs for no reason at all).

I had seen a recipe for choc chip pikelets in the latest issue of Delcious and thought I’d steal the idea and throw some choc bits in our human pancakes – to a chorus of appreciative When-Harry-Met-Sally-esque moans and groans of pleasure. Melting chocolate in a warm pancake is a sheer delight, highly recommend it for a treat. :-)

6 comments:

Kaz said...

Oh Thanks so much for your post Sue.You sweetie You LOL !

I showed the girls and they were rather excited.We love pancakes here too..in fact Lauren has just had them for tea tonight as she wouldnt have what we were having (fusspot)

Kayley has already said she "bags" the girl one and you should have seen the eyes light up when i pointed out the choc chips.What a great idea.

I will have to keep my eye out for some of these.They are super cute.

Luv
Kaz
xoxoxo

Sue J said...

Oh Kaz, I would be SO happy to pick up one/pair - whatever the girls would like and send them to you. They weren't expensive at all and lots of fun in the kitchen, so just let me know if you're interested ;)
xxxxx

Georgie said...

How do you make pancakes??? :P

Jodie said...

Ooooh I want some! They are so cute! I am sure my girls would love those. Will have to keep an eye out for them too!

Jodie xxx

Kaz said...

Sue, That would be fantastic!Just whenever you go by there next.Just email me with details for payment

KazShore@aol.com

Thanking You loads!
Luv
Kaz xoxox

Sue J said...

Georgie, just pass the pancake shaker bottle to the kids to shake for you - or there's this parlour place that even makes 'em for you ;)

Kaz, I am so happy for the excuse to go back LOL I would love to be your personal pancake shopper and you too Jodie - Charli and Miki would love them. Will email you both
xxxxx