Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For Georgie...

... who needs a good laugh













Found the talented Jen on http://madeit.com.au/ - (her seller id is maxifunbutton). Madeit is a fun etsy-esque treasure trove of hand made goodies. As you can see by her badges, she has a wicked sense of humour that has me PMSL. Jen, I wore my “bad grammar makes me [sic]” badge to school today and cracked up the teachers no end, thanks sweetie.

And Georgie? Eat your damn lemons girl LOL And if you want one of the “keep your shitty music to yourself” ones for that friend of yours from the badlands), just let me know ;)

4 comments:

Georgie said...

oh my goodness, I'm snorting with laughter here Grinder you are the best!!!!!

badlands and bad music just go together don't they (ROFLMFAO)

Love ya xxx

kristen said...

What a lovely blog. Are you by any chance related to Rosemary and Phillip Jennings from Swan Hill. I grew up with their daughter Nadine.
Just though it 's such a small world it wouldn't surprise me.
Kristen

Jen said...

Wooo!

I am so glad you love them :)

Hooray for spreading the button love at school! What a cool idea, I'd never think to wear my button there. I might just try it next week.

Sue J said...

Glad you like 'em Georgie :)

Kristen, it is amazing to me that everywhere we go in life, we run into someone from Swan Hill and blogland is apparently no exception! LOL

Phillip is my husband Andrew's older cousin. My BIL Terry and SIL Tracey still live in Swan Hill and run the family business - The Northern Shoe Store in the main street. We go up for a family holiday at Christmas/New Year each year (nearly melted into a puddle this year). Lovely to meet you :)

And Jen, haven't worn the shitty music or eating our young to school yet - can you imagine the parents' faces LOL Need to see your other designs when you get back