Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Je n’aime pas le chapeau parisien








Of all the hats in all the shops in all of Paris and he comes home with this.


It offends my eye, it’s so wickedly fluouro that my camera can’t even do justice, it literally glows in the dark for goodness sake! Where is the appropriately chic little beret???


Worst of all, she LOVES it. (sigh) I had to prise it off her head in bed the other night LOL And with no school uniform, it even comes to school with us in the morning, there is truly no escape (til I manage to lose it under the couch when she’s not looking).


I am woman enough to admit that the rest of us fared well – I have a gorgeous black scarf, Kate is thrilled with her own copy of a French Vogue and cool sunnies while Amy loves her absolutely inoffensive little beret-wearing French plush dog. But what was he thinking when he picked out this (in his words) “French urban” hat???


Well, that settles it. Next time, I will just HAVE to come to Paris too. ;)

3 comments:

Stomper Girl said...

I will have to look out for it in the schoolyard. Note to self, do NOT forget the sunglasses!

Georgie said...

Actually I think I can see it from Adelaide, Grinder!

You "defently" need to go next time ;)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo la la! Mon Dieu!

Kate F